Me

Me

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Captivated By The Cowgirl (Colorado Cowgirls book #4) by Jody Hedlund




 Captivated By the Cowgirl is a good book. I enjoyed the chance to return to Fairplay, Colorado, the setting of many books by Jody Hedlund. It was great to tie up  the Courtney Boarding House series. I enjoyed the plot and the strength of the characters. The book was a bit spicy for my taste, but still clean. This book was a good ending to the series.


So brew up your tea and sit back to enjoy a good story.


I was given a copy of this book with no expectations. All thoughts are my own.


From Amazon:


Jody Hedlund is the best-selling author of over forty books and is the winner of numerous awards. She writes sweet historical romances with plenty of sizzle. Find out more at jodyhedlund.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment