Me

Me

Monday, October 3, 2022

One Final Breath (Dive Team Investigations #3)

 


While I loved all of the Dive Team members I believe that Anissa and Gabe are my favorite couple. I loved the witty banter and the deep discussions. I loved how they learned to accept each other's pasts with grace. Most of all I love their devotion to God. As a side note, I believe Sam is my all-time favorite character. Although she had a bit piece she is a giant in my book! I really hope that Sam returns in future books. I would really love to know her backstory!

So pour up a sweet tea and curl up for an edge-of-your-seat adventure with One Final Breath!

I borrowed a copy of this book from the library. All thoughts are my own.


From Amazon: 

When investigator Gabriel Chavez had his cover blown by an aggressive reporter, the silver lining was being able to rejoin the dive team. The downside? Dive team captain Anissa Bell - a woman who both fascinates and frustrates him. 

Anissa grew up as a missionary kid on the Micronesian island of Yap and always planned to return after college. But she remained stateside, determined to solve the case that haunts her - the murder of her best friend and the disappearance of a three-year-old child. When Anissa's fractured past collides with Gabe's investigation into the tragic shooting death of a teenage boy in Lake Porter, they'll have to put their complicated history with each other aside in order to uncover the identity of a killer. What they'll discover is that revenge has no statute of limitations. 

Award-winning author Lynn H. Blackburn closes out her nail-biting Dive Team Investigations series with a story that will have you wondering how long you can hold your breath.




https://lynnhblackburn.com/meet/


.


No comments:

Post a Comment