Me

Me

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Eternal Light Co. Shirt company


 I usually only post about books, but I love this company. Their shirts are soft and have wonderful messages. I have washed these shirts many times and they do not shrink or fade. I really love free shirt Friday where you just pay for shipping and handling. 


About the company:

ABOUT THE ETERNAL LIGHT CO. FAMILY

THE FIKES FAMILY

Trent, Peyton, & Baby Presley
Hello, we are so glad you found your way to Eternal Light Co. Remember back in the day when you knew everyone on a first name basis that you did business with? If you ever had a problem you knew it would be taken care of? That's how we run Eternal Light Co.
We are from a small town called Corner, Alabama and the Eternal Light Co. warehouse is about 15 minutes from home. We currently employ 40+ local Christian workers making us one of the top jobs in our small town.

 

OUR STORY

Back in 2014, before Eternal Light, I was working a construction job until God had a different plan for my life.
  
God's plan was secretly hidden inside of a very horrific work accident that consisted of me falling through an open hole in the floor that dropped me 30+ feet slamming into steel plate flooring on the next level.
  
After 45 minutes of unconsciousness, I came to begging for God while trying to endure the pain of multiple broken bones, a split open head, a collapsed lung, and other life-altering injuries. Pleading for everyone around to just pray with me.
 
God saved my life that night, and then he left me with a voice and a mission... Eternal Light Co.
  
I'm on a mission to create products and build a Christian Brand that provides products, services, and an experience that brings glory to God. To make a positive impact on everyone we encounter at Eternal Light.
  
Since 2014, Eternal Light Co. has received over 50,000+ testimonials about how our products have impacted our customers' lives, and that is the most fulfilling part of this journey.
 
I appreciate your support and I look forward to hearing from you.
Trent Fikes
CEO & Founder Eternal Light Co.

https://www.eternallightco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment