Me

Me

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The Noble Guardian by Michelle Griep




The Noble Guardian is Michelle Griep's newest book. It is the latest installment in her Bow Street Runners trilogy. Each book is a stand alone novel with mention of characters from past books. As this book mostly takes place in a carriage on Hounslow Heath, I thought I would share a few scenes I found on Google images. 


 I love Michelle's writing style. She brings her stories to life with well researched facts with a touch of humor. She does an excellent job of weaving romance and suspense together with an element of faith. Michelle is definitely one of my favorite authors in the Historical Fiction genre.
           Claude Duval painting by William Powell Frith, 1860


Crown Tipstaff








I was given a copy of this book by NetGalley.com with no expectations. All thoughts are my own.


Coaching inn

So grab a mug of tea and settle in for a great read!

Coach

Coaching Inn

map

Hounslow Heath

2 comments: