Me

Me

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Daughters of the Heart by Caryl McAdoo


Daughters Of The Heart was the first book I have read by Caryl McAdoo. I did not realize that it was book 5 until I was into the book. While I did enjoy the laughter and joy of an over-protective dad and his teenage daughters, the book would have made more sense had I read the first four.
That being said, I liked the story well enough that I am going to go back and read the first four.The family is totally charming, and well armed :)
I find myself wanting to know how they arrived at this point in their lives.The characters are well written and I find myself wondering what they are up to when I have closed my kindle for the evening. it is truly the sign of a good book that you long for more.
I was given this book for review by celebrate lit.All thoughts and opinions are my own and I was not required to express any opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment