Me

Me

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Captured By Love

Captured By Love is an excellent read. I love historical fiction and Jody Hedlund has done a wonderful job of capturing the feel of life on Michilimackinac Island during the War of 1812.She has based the story on actual events, but has added romance in the form of a love triangle. Jody is very good at drawing a person into the emotions of the characters.I found myself having a difficult time choosing if Angelique should follow her promise or her heart. To complicate matters the two men involved are brothers...so the other will always be a part of her life. Jody has also managed to share her Christian faith, without being 'preachy'. I love Jody's writings and cannot wait for her next book.

I was given this book by the author for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment