Me

Me

Monday, February 10, 2014

Review of Mattie's Unspoken Vow by Margo Hanson

It was wonderful to visit once again with the Newly family and their friends in Margo Hansen's 'Mattie's Unspoken Vow'. In this the 5th and final book in the Newly wed series Abel Newly the youngest son of Sky and Russ newly comes home from medical school. he is full of plans to marry Delphinia and bring her to Sand Creek. He doesn't count on finding Mattie frozen to the ground. Sometimes G-d changes our plans.
I enjoyed this book very much...read it over the course of 2 evenings and was sad when i finished as this was the last book about the Newly Family. I feel as though I have come to know these people and would love to go visit.
This series will definately go on my keeper shelf so that I can occasionaly visit Sand Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment