Me

Me

Sunday, October 16, 2016

A Lady Unrivaled: A Ladies of the Manor novel by Roseanna White

https://www.amazon.com/Lady-Unrivaled-Ladies-Manor-Book-ebook/dp/B01JSOXP32/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1476633104&sr=1-1&keywords=a+lady+unrivaled


My only problem with Roseanna White's A Lady Unrivaled is the fact that it is the final book in her Ladies of the Manor trilogy. I find myself mourning the fact that there will be no new adventures with Brook, Rowena, and Ella. These Ladies (and the charming men in their lives) have provided me with many hours of entertainment. All three books have strong plots and the characters are quite realistic. I love the word pictures Roseanna paints when describing the settings. She is obviously a master storyteller. The only reason it took me a month to read this book is the fact that I was savoring it, only reading a few pages a day, so it would not end. Sadly, I am now finished and will reluctantly pass it along to someone else to enjoy.
I was given this book by the author with no expectations. All opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment