Me

Me

Monday, May 26, 2014

Undetected by Dee Henderson

Dee Henderson is one of my all time favorite authors, so any book she writes is automatically on my TBR list. I eagerly awaited Undetected and while I liked the book , I did not love it. Undetected is about Gina Gray, a genius sonar scientist and Mark Bishop, submarine commander and brother of Bryce Bishop from Unspoken.
I loved their romance, but feel the story lacked Dee's usual suspense. She seems to be going in a new direction with her books. If the book had been by a new author I think I would have enjoyed it more. I will probably read it again without the expectation of suspense and thereby enjoy the characters.
I believe once I get used to Dee's new style, I will look forward to reading her books with just as much anticipation as always.
 My advice is to read Undetected with an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment